You'll find the XML file with theme demo content among the theme files downloaded from ThemeForest. It’s located in the "demo" folder.
In order to properly upload the demo, make sure you install the theme along with all the required plugins before the import.
Learn how to do it here: Installing the Theme.
- Go to WordPress Dashboard > Tools > Import .
- Click where it says "WordPress" at the very bottom of the list.
- If you don’t have the "WordPress Importer" plugin installed, a modal-box with installation wizard will pop out. Click on the "Install Now" button.
- After a successful plugin installation click on "Activate Plugin & Run Importer" to start importing demo content.
- Select the "esthetique.wordpress.demo.xml" file from the "demo" folder which is among the files downloaded from ThemeForest. Then, click on the "Upload file and import" button.
- Create a new user, that posts will be assigned to, or select an already existing one.
- Click "Submit".