The “Contact” page is a frequently appearing element of any blog. There, you can put down any information you wish. In the demo, we've decided to put a short introduction, a contact form and links to social media.
To create such a site, start by preparing a new one (titled for instance ”Contact”).
Read: Creating a Page.
Adding Contact Form.
We use and recommend the free Contact Form 7. We've adjusted the look of the form to the Esthetique Theme.
- Download and install the plugin. Then use it to create your contact form.
- Most plugins (including Contact Form 7) offer a shortcode for displaying the form. Copy it and paste to a Text Editor on a selected page.
- Remember to save the changes. Click on "Update".
An example of a shortcode displaying a form:
[contact-form-7 id="68" title="Contact form"]
Start by adding links to your profiles. You can do it by entering the WordPress Dashboard > Users > Your Profile.
The description of the whole process can be found here.
- Go to the page editor in the WordPress Dashboard > Pages > Your page.
- Paste in the Text Editor: [socialprofiles]
- Remember to save the changes. Click "Update".
How to add a page to the main menu?
Read: Adding pages to menu.